유학파인더는 학교의 환불규정을 100% 준수합니다. 그러므로 등록전에 반드시 등록하시는 학교의 환불 규정을 확인하셔야 합니다.
1. The course fees and deposit are valid only for the person, course[s] and dates specified on the Enrolment Form.
2. The Registration fee is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel your course before arrival due to visa refusal or you are refused entry to the UK, we shall refund your tuition fees in full minus a ￡60 cancellation charge and the ￡50 Registration fee. We need to see the original refusal letter in order to give you a refund. You must apply for refund within six months of refusal date.
If you cancel your course before arrival for any other reason, no refund or credit will be given. (Note: special cancellation terms apply to Comenius/Grundtvig grant applicants).
If you cancel your course after arrival, leave it early, or miss any lessons, no refund or credit will be given, including in case of sickness.
4. The minimum age for General English courses is 16 (except for Junior Summer Course and school group courses in Stratford-upon-Avon, when it is 11). There is no upper age limit.
5. All 3 hours classes include a 15 minute break.
6. All two hour classes include a 10 minute break.
7. General Student Visa (GSV) students are required to attend an additional 1¼ hour Skills Class, at a cost of ￡10 per week. Days and times to be confirmed on arrival.
8. One-to-One lessons include a 10-minute break if more than one hour is taken at a time.
9. When necessary, the College reserves the right to alter the teacher/timetable and/or transfer students from one class or course to another, from one time of study to another, and to merge small classes or cancel classes and courses. Fees may also be subject to change.
10. If you are a complete Beginner in English we may not have a suitable class.
11. Books are not included in the course fees. Students are required to buy their own books at the College at the start of their course (Cost approximately ￡19 each).
12. There is no reduction in fees where there is a UK public holiday. See 'Holidays' information on pages 4-6.
13. You are strongly advised to organize medical and cancellation / curtailment insurance before travel.
14. Holidays can be taken by arrangement but we require at least 2 weeks' notice.
15. You cannot change from a full-time course to a part-time course or One-to-One class.
16. Students whose behaviour prejudices the best interests of the College will be asked to leave before the end of their course and no refund on the course fees will be payable by the College.
17. Oxford House College may use additional classrooms in other buildings located near the College, including local colleges / universities.
18. Junior Summer Course excursions are subject to change at short notice in the event of adverse weather conditions.
19. In arranging accommodation, Oxford House College is acting as the supplier’s agent.
20. The Accommodation Arrangement Fee is non-refundable.
21. The accommodation rent is valid only for the person and dates specified. Any changes of dates must be notified to us in writing or by e-mail at least 2 weeks before the arrival date.
22. We reserve the right to allocate alternative accommodation without prior notification.
23. It is the client’s responsibility to obtain the accommodation address before travelling to the United Kingdom.
24. For Homestay accommodation, two weeks' rent is non-refundable except in the case of a visa refusal.
25. If students in Homestay wish to leave earlier than the dates they have booked, they must give 7 days' notice to the host family.
26. We will send you confirmation of your accommodation details after you have paid your full course fees and rent or minimum 2 weeks' rent, and you have received your visa (if a visa is required)
27. In July and August, the minimum booking period for Homestay is 2 weeks.
28. For Summer residence accommodation, rooms will not be confirmed unless full payment for the stay is received. This fee is non-refundable/transferable under any circumstances.