유학파인더는 학교의 환불규정을 100% 준수합니다. 그러므로 등록전에 반드시 등록하시는 학교의 환불 규정을 확인하셔야 합니다.
All cancellations and terminations must be made in writing to the Managing Director or Operations Manager of Delfin English School
Delfin English Schools’ Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of course with a €75 administration penalty. Where accommodation has been booked an additional €95 penalty applies.
- For cancellations 1 to 7 days before the course begins, 50% of the full amount will be refunded (minimum cancellation fee is €75).
- There is NO refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced. This includes late arrival, early departure, or days missed during the course.
- At least 24 hours is required to cancel an individual lesson without cost. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at the full price of the lesson.
- A fee of €200 applies to cancellations due to visa refusal (visa refusal documentation required for refunds).
- All accommodation cancellations after arrival are non-refundable. The same applies if you have to shorten your stay – payment is non-refundable. No shows, failure to arrive or postponement incurs charges in full from the booking date.