유학파인더는 학교의 환불규정을 100% 준수합니다. 그러므로 등록전에 반드시 등록하시는 학교의 환불 규정을 확인하셔야 합니다.
1. Subject to the provisions of this clause 8, the Student will be entitled to a refund of Tuition Fees if the Student is refused a Visa provided that:
2. no refund will be paid if refusal is due to the fact that the Student has not taken the required steps in applying for a Visa;
3. the original letter from the Irish Immigration Authorities indicating the refusal of a Visa must be submitted to the School;
4. no refund will be available once the Course has commenced;
5. no refund will be paid if refusal is due to the fact that the Student has submitted fraudulent documents;
6. refunds may take up to 3 weeks to process once the letter referred to at clause 8.1.2 is received by the School;
7. refunds will be issued to the person who made the initiation payment and, if a credit/debit card was used to make payment, the refund will be issued to that debit/credit card;
8. no refund will be issued if the Student withdraws the application for a Visa or is expelled from the Course or expelled from Ireland by an authorised authority or government department; and
9. No refund will be given if a Student is granted a Visa and then decides they do not want to study through the School. In this instance the School will inform the Irish Immigration Authorities that the Student has been accepted on and has not commenced a Course.
10. If payment has been made through an Agent, then the refund will be issued via that Agent.
11. If a non-EU Applicant has a visa refusal, they will get a full refund minus the registration fee
12. Excluding clause 8.1.4, if a EU applicant has a refusal, the following refund terms apply: