설립년도 2004년 / 전체학생수 300명 일반영어 외 캠브리지, 아이엘츠 코스등 다양한 코스가 개설되어 있으며 오후 옵션 프로그램이 다양하게 제공됨 방과후 다양한 Celtic English Clubs 운영 : 학생들과 어울려 회화 실력을 쌓을수 있는 Conversation Cafe, 주 2회 제공되는 Language Doctor(문법 및 발음 교정을 받을수 있는 수업) 다양한 형태의 숙소제공 : Homestay, Standard residence Trinity & BULATS Business English 시험센터 다양한 Activities 프로그램을 통해 학생들에게 보다 폭넓은 말하기,읽기,쓰기등의 기회를 제공함
유학파인더는 학교의 환불규정을 100% 준수합니다. 그러므로 등록전에 반드시 등록하시는 학교의 환불 규정을 확인하셔야 합니다.
Changing your booking
12. If you change from a more expensive course to a cheaper one with less than 10 working days’ notice, we will not give you any refund, either in cash or in extra lessons.
13. If you change your course after you have started in the school, you must pay a rebooking fee of ￡30 for every change. This fee covers administration and your new course materials.
Cancelling or postponing a course
14. If you want to cancel a course, you must do so in writing/by email. You may cancel on the following conditions:
? more than 20 working days’ (Monday?Friday) notice before the course begins: enrolment fee
? less than 20 working days’ notice before the course begins: 50% of tuition fees + enrolment fee
? once the course has started: 100% tuition fees + enrolment fee
15. If you want to postpone a course, you must do so by emailing or writing to us. You may postpone on the following conditions:
? you must take the postponed course within 3 months of the original starting date.
A postponed booking cannot be postponed again. Refunds may take up to 28 days to process. Refunds will be made by bank transfer to your account. You must pay any bank charges.
Please note that it is your responsibility to arrange suitable insurance to avoid losing fees in the event of unavoidable cancellation or postponement.
Note that our terms apply even in the case of unforeseeable ‘force majeure’ events, which may not be covered by insurance.
16. If you cancel your booking because of a visa refusal, we will refund any fees that you have paid minus the enrolment fee if you send us a copy of the visa refusal letter issued by the British Embassy/Consulate. You must do this at least 5 working days before your course is due to start. If you notify us after your course start date, we reserve the right to charge you in line with our normal cancellation terms. Please note that it is your responsibility to apply for your visa in good time.